银光图片
芝加哥可以钓三文鱼吗?开放日期 ? 求答案
分享 转发
2#

三文鱼没有openning season 的规定,inland stock trout 才有。

现在三文鱼已经靠岸进港,感兴趣的可以试试哟。注意要买salmon stamp

关注这个论坛,以前在这里混过,hardcore总是那么一些人,5:30 am 上了一条king, coho 据说也来了。

Posted: 11:17am - Sep 14,15

so far this season has been disappointing, I've only landed 1 baby king and a decent coho with many missed hits and lost fish, until this morning hooked into this one around 5:30 thought I was going to lose this one also, it crushed my crank and burned my drag all the way across the mouth when it got by the wall it turned around and ran full steam back at me all the way back. after a little more fight at the wall some guy grabbed my net and tried netting the tail luckily I grabbed the net from him and got done first real king on the crete. 16.5# male hit a dd x rap

http://www.chitown-angler.com/1fish/viewforum.php?f=126  

您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
3#

回复 2楼perchman的帖子

鱼饵用哪种好一些呢
发新话题 回复该主题