Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Bad news [复制链接]

1#
老美论坛上看到的,6月10日的鱼报,perch们不知道跑哪儿去了。。。。。

Got out around 630am fished till 1pm with 1 keeper, and some gobies. Hit the filtration plant, lighthouse area, diversey and burnham with no luck. Saw a couple of guys catching small ones but other than that the north east winds killed us on a beaut day. I still think the perch are behind nearly a month maybe around june 25th with solid weather well kill em. Until then, I will continue to try and post with updates.
分享 转发
2#

今年太异常了,6月11日,号称perch king的老美哥们今日开船出湖到处找perch, 鱼毛都没有!下面是他在老美论坛发的报告:

Well from a perch fishermen's perspective today would be the ideal day for perchin. But in this unpredictable season that wasn't the case. Headed out there about 245pm, wind perfect out of the southwest, water tempture cooled down from a few days ago. Thought today was the day, unfortunetly not.

Started out in deeper water. 20-25 fow Golden roaches, shrimp, fresh soft shells, spinners, crank baits. Nothing seemed too work.

Went down into some 12-15 fow, heavily weeded. Only 2 baby perch and a few Rockies.

Starting to think this season is never going to get here, July is right around the corner and I haven't had a nice limit jumbo day yet.

Hope this southwest wind and warmer weather does the job.

的确,按经验来讲,今天南风,湖水温度应该在55至66度之间,是岸钓 perch 的黄金日啊。真是诡异莫测。
有鉴于目前的这种状况,原本定在周末搞 perch 大会,决定取消,以免到时候空军扫了大家的兴,再等等吧,希望月底之前perch们能靠岸。
3#

今天早上去你们说的烧火腿港那儿钓了钓,dead water, 一个多小时就掉上一条不到5寸的小perch。大约5点多到那儿,已经有七八人在那儿了,他们有用小鱼,还有 softshell 的,都没钓到。

这几天鱼情非常糟糕,今年芝加哥的天气异常,忽冷忽热估计搞得我们无法按往年经验去判断鱼情了。
4#

是啊,今天同老大通过电话,说过些天吧。这两天也忙估计没时间了。
5#

看来得等到8月份了?? 今年芝加哥的狗屁天气真是怪,忽冷忽热真把人折腾得没脾气,星期五说要有94度。
6#

Bad news continued.

14日至16日,不管岸钓,船钓,Burnham, Montrose, Diversey, Navy Pier, early birds, evening birds, skunked again and again...

现在天天看老美的鱼报,今年真是太异常了,感觉一年不如一年。2008年我刚开始钓perch那一年,真是爽,从6月初开始,每次去不是到limit,也会有10条以上,而且都是两三小时之内,曾搞到超过14寸的超级jumbo。2009年只有三次到limit,其他几次也都是10条上下吧, 也曾搞到超过13寸以上不少。

今年都6月中了,还是如此,唯有老美fishing buddy , 说14日早上6时至10点半,烧火腿港搞到13条,都没有超过12寸的。 7月份不让钓,都说看样子8月份会好。。。。。

anyway, 我下周会再去探马一回,否则心不甘。
发新话题 回复该主题