Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Part-Time Job: Experience​d Ebay/NonEb​ay Sellers Needed X [复制链接]

1#
Hi,
My store has recently hired a few great sales associates, and we need a couple of more to join the team!  WHO WE ARE
We are the premier online store for high end designer items in the midwest. The brands we carry include, specifically but not exclusively, KitchenAid, CuisinArt, Ralph Lauren, All-Clad, J Crew, Cisco, Tod's, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Nikon, Canon,Dell, Hugo Boss, Akira, Burberry, Banana Republic, Chanel, Cole Haan, Pottery Barn, Tibi, Crate and Barrel, CB2, Moooi, etc. All our items are back by our 30 day 100% money back guarantee! We have an online store, as well as a warehouse based physical store. You will get to see both!  WHAT WE OFFER YOUflexible working hours. You can set your own schedule and work almost from anywhere. Our sales channels are primarily online (ebay, amazon, etc) and offline (warehouse direct to consumers)great pay. You will earn 15% of the net proceeds (i.e., after ebay, paypal,shipping costs, etc, all of which I will cover). Most of my items are priced very competitively to sell fast. Our new hires are doing sales averaging $5000-$8,000 a month, and seasoned hires are selling $10,000+ . risk free. You are guaranteed commission for each sale. REQUIREMENTSfor online (ebay/amazon,etc) sellers: You must have an ebay/paypal account in good standing with at least 10 positive feedbacks, and preferably no neutral or negative ones; OR, amazon account; OR bonanza account, etc. If you do not have an account, please make sure you have one set up before contacting me!
responsible and responsive.
must  be able to travel to north side of Chicago, mostly Lakeview, roughly twice a week to catalogue, pack, and ship
merchandise.
SPECIFICS
You will come to my storage and take photos of the items and put them
up on ebay and other sites for sale. When items sell, you will collect payments from
buyers, and pay me minus your commission when picking up the items for
shipments.Q&A
Please answer the following questions when you email if you are an online sellers:
1. What is your ebay id?
2. What is your selling strategy?
3. How many hours per week can you spend on this job?
4. How long have you been selling online?
Serious only, 非诚勿扰!

Please email fullertonsurfer@gmail.com
Thanks,

Jeff
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题