芝加哥西郊(Naperville)地区高档地区单间和studio按月出租 [复制链接]

1#
我是owner,有一个townhouse,环境优美,有两间房间可供出租。
房间只住一个人。谢绝情侣或者家庭,
房间位于高档地区,交通极其便利,周围走路到幼儿园,小学,中学,高中
图书馆,社区中心,教会,中餐馆,便利店,加油站,。
房间内所有设施齐全。厨房设备,床,写字台。马上入住。
靠近高速I-88.59rd,75st.34rd.
one bedroom is 499(Small),599(Big) plus utilities.
one studio with full bathroom is 699, plus utilities.
要求爱好卫生单身上班人士。
有兴趣联系我 QQ3146333.微信bao909731
24小时之内必定回复
$499 bedroom & $699 private studio in town home with great location
close to Naperville
I am looking for roommate to share a nice town-home /1823 ft 2 in eastern side of Aurora close to Rt.34 and Fox Valley Mall. Ogden Ave. and Eola Rd. is the main intersection. Location is 5 minutes access to Naperville, I-88, though Eola Rd. 8 minutes to Metra Station at Rt.59, Great location, walk distance to kids' garden, primary school , junior high school ,senior high school, public library , community activity center, public park, shopping shop , restaurants.

There are huge space studio in the first floor (700 ft2) $699 , can be your private bedroom and private office. You have your own full bathroom and closet and a private refrigerator. Very nice and covered by wood floor, 3 windows in that room and have plenty of lights.

And There are a nice , south- faced bed room in the second floor for $499 .closet and ceiling fan are included in that room with sun lights full of it all the day.

Additional amenities included are: New washer and drier in the house, refrigerator and oven in kitchen, private patio with view to sunset, and parking in public space or in the garage for an additional fee. You will also get full access to kitchen, and living-room, etc. The pictures you see here are for reference, some of the space shown is not included, more picture can provide base on required.
The all rooms have been furnished , every room have a bed, table and chair. It is ready to move in. We share cost of the utilities. gas internet. cable-Tv can provided upon required.

I am a young business man running my own international business, easy going and often travel to other state or oversea for several month,so most time I am not at home and only you stay in the home and the place will be private and quiet.

What am I am looking for prefer a quiet person that respects property and cleans after himself/herself and pays rent on time. No pet and smoker can be accepted. This arrangement will be on a month by month cash basis with 15 days notice from either party. A deposit is required and will be returned upon departure if no issues with the property.
The room is available now
001.JPG (, 下载次数:0)

(4/29/2018 6:56:15 PM 上传)

EXIF信息

001.JPG

002.JPG (, 下载次数:0)

EXIF信息

002.JPG

003.JPG (, 下载次数:0)

EXIF信息