注册

发新话题 回复该主题

寻找看护老师的 :babysitter专业幼教帮您带孩子学习和室外活动(林肯公园或LAKEVIEW附近) [复制链接]

1#
专业芝加哥市中心学前班老师,疫情原因,愿意为双职工或者须要带孩子的家长提供BABY SITTING服务。
美国大学本科儿童早期教育专业毕业,6年正规芝加哥学前班经验,有车,公民,有健康证,幼儿急救证书,政府DHFS通过的无犯罪背景调查证明。
可周头,可周末,具体内容如下
If you are looking for a babysitter:
" a big passional life lover and happy person, not only sitting kids but also teach and help them to be a good attitude and good behavior person by a very positive way"
BA degree from the university of Minnesota, GPA3.80 of early childhood education, 6 years’ experience work at academy pre-school and British international school as a full-time lead teacher. during covid-19 got layoff, so started a new career with parents and kids.
Maintain kids’ interest throughout the learning process/ with good and detailly perfashional skills for several project learning activities to match their ages.
2015-now SERV Safe Food / handle Manger Certification. 2014-now National CPRF Foundation Certificated (Infant-Child-Adult) CPR/AED/First Aid Valid drive license and no accident with 9 years good drive records. Fluency in Mandarin and English. Very seriously take social distance and face mask in public, follow up the CDC guideline, hope the parents will do together to help kids enjoy a very safe environment.
Prefer family live around Lincoln park, up town or lakeview area, I own a car can drive to your home or u can drop kids off at my place.
basic time:
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
also occasional for weekends and holidays.
specific time or emergency need will be available to provide.

Contact 312-709-8941
(please text first then will approve a call) (I speak both mandarin and English)短信询问后电话详谈
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题