Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

1999 Corolla for Sale [复制链接]

1#
1999 Corolla CE, 1.8L, Automatic transmission. 106,000 miles. Mechanically in amazing condition; Clean title and accident free; Highly reliable and a big gas saver.

The car was bought in last November from an old suburban lady and I am the second owner. Now I have to let it go due to job relocation to other state.

As a home mechanic and perfectionist, I performed the following maintenance during my ownership and list some highlights of the car as follows

1.        COMPLETE front brake system replacement at 99,500 miles last May, including change of brake pads, rotors, calipers and brake fluid;

2.        Timing chain engine, free of maintenance (Saving hundreds of dollars every 60,000 miles);

3.        Change of transmission fluid, steering fluid and coolant in January;

4.        New Spark plugs replaced (Bosch Iridium, free of change in five years);

5.        Change of air filter and window shield blades;

6.        New window shield reservoir changed;

7.        Replacement of sway bar links and exhaust pipes, two important erosion-prone parts on suspension and exhaust system respectively;

8.        Fuel injection, intake and engine were flushed and cleaned using special chemicals (Seaform)

9.        Battery serviced (Terminal cleaning and cell refilled)

10.        Tires in good condition with long life to go ( Changed in 2010) ;

11.        Engine serviced using Castrol high mileage oil and high qualify filter;

12.        All reachable joints were lubricated throughout;

Along with the car, I also would like to give you some other stuff, such as some Mix oil filters, three back-up wheel hubs and some bulbs etc.

Some normal wear and a crack on front bumper can be observed but no big deal for a car in this age. To my best knowledge, I believe this car should be free of trouble except regular maintenance within three years.

If you know little about cars and have a limited budget, this car is the one you should consider.

Full Carfax report can be provided in PDF format upon request.
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题