Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

老版大成名人啦! [复制链接]

1#
今天搜寻秋季鳟鱼的信息,居然发现老版大BBX接受 Sun Times 采访,侃侃而谈呀,说鳟鱼清蒸最好吃,要放盐和辣椒,我晕倒。。。。

Taking stock of trout fishing in Lake County ...
October 4, 2013 6:34PM
http://newssun.suntimes.com/news/22923992-418/taking-stock-of-trout-fishing-in-lake-county-.html

It’s that time of year again when the Illinois Department of Natural Resources stocks two Lake County lakes with trout ranging in size from three-quarters of a pound to a pound.

The limit is five and all you need is a state fishing license (required for anglers age 16-over; cost is $15) and an inland trout stamp ($6.50). Proceeds from the stamps fund the stocking program.

The season opens Oct. 19, in two weekends, at 6:30 a.m.

Illinois Beach State Park has one of the lakes, Sand Pond at the park’s North Unit near Zion off Sheridan Road. It’s easy to find and you can also squeeze in a nice walk on the Lake Michigan shoreline right there.

The other is the 3.2-acre Banana Lake in Lakewood Forest Preserve in Wauconda, just off Route 176. The deepest point on that lake is 25 feet.

Last time I went to Banana Lake was in 2011 about 100 people showed up for the start of the season. Jim Elfering of Antioch caught two pretty rainbow that he was going to grill with a little olive oil. “The first hour, they getting bites and then things slowed down a little bit, but I got a little sleep,” he joked. He was using a small Panther Martin spinner with white tail when he caught two fish. He also tried using Powerbait fish pellets.

Hao Yang of Waukegan arrived around 7:30 a.m. and was done a few hours later with four fish. This was his third time at Banana Lake. “I got nothing the first year, got a couple the second year. This year, the size is bigger,” he said, adding that he would steam-cook his fish with a little salt and pepper. “I like the original flavor,” he said. He used minnows and orange Powerbait pellets.

The forest preserves have a lot of nice fishing areas. Anglers can download a guide to fishing in the Lake County Forest Preserves or call (847) 367-6640 to request a free copy. More than 12 lakes and ponds are currently profiled in the guide, which includes directions, depth maps and color illustrations of the fish to seek. Des Plaines River access points are also included, along with wheelchair access points, ice fishing information and more. Important rules are detailed in the guide, such as minimum lengths and catch limits set by the IDNR.

For more information about fishing in Illinois, visit www.ifishillinois.org/.
分享 转发
2#

哈哈哈 牛啊!
3#

娇颜鳟鱼,很鸭蜜呀
你这都没吃过?
4#

又见牛人
5#

I got nothing the first year, got a couple the second year.
少了点介词吧?
6#

I got nothing the first year, got a couple the second year.
???????
aestro 发表于 10/9/2013 10:05:00 AM
老板大的英文,你懂的。报纸比较原滋原味。
你的小伙伴们都被我杀光了
7#

原来大佬做了名星。不要水鱼,不钓鱼。
8#

回复 3楼mitbbx的帖子

你的英文原文是说清蒸,放盐放辣椒,你这是川式蒸鱼。?
发新话题 回复该主题