老美坛子上已经上鱼了,coho, rainbow, 这两天抽空搞搞去。

您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

http://www.chitown-angler.com/1fish/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=74158
分享 转发
2#

Secret for successful coho fishing: squid
Coho-holics heading out onto Lake Michigan

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-03-07/news/ct-spt-0308-outdoors--20110307_1_coho-salmon-squid-fishing-trip

Ice on Lake Michigan extended out for miles from the Chicago shorelines this winter.
We all wondered if it would ever melt. But now the lake is open and fishing has begun.

Early spring is the time to catch coho salmon. It's much colder on the water than it is on shore, but coho-holics just don't care. Just give them a calm day and a warm snow suit and their boats will be out there cruising the south end of Chicago's great fishery.

ohos congregate in the shallow warmer waters near shore. Indiana waters see the first big flurry of boating anglers in pursuit of cohos. As spring progresses and the water warms even more, the fish and boats move north along the Illinois shorelines toward Waukegan and Zion.

Many anglers will troll for the cohos, but those who want something different will cast for them. Casting spoons and shallow running crankbaits will work. But years ago I learned of a different way to catch coho salmon that is effective.

It all starts with a trip to a supermarket that sells fresh fish. There I'll buy two fresh squid. I ask that they don't wrap them up on a foam plate. I want all the juices that come off the squid so I ask that they be put in a small plastic container such as the ones used for salads or olives.

At home, the squid is sliced into 2-inch by one-half-inch strips. All pieces are placed back into the container for the fishing trip.

The bait to cast is a simple quarter ounce jig with a white twister tail. I add one strip of squid to the hook like a pork rind. Amazingly, the squid is quite durable and lasts a long time. But after fishing for a while, the scent will dissipate, so I'll change it on occasion, returning the used squid to the carton to be rejuvenated in the juices.

Cohos will be found just below the water's surface. Trollers spook these fish off to the sides of their boats. This is why they'll use planer boards to carry their trolling baits 30, 40 or 50 feet out to the sides.

Getting scattered like this, cohos get pushed toward the walls along shore and they stay there to escape all of the boating traffic. This is where I like to fish.

With the use of the electric trolling motor only, I'll slowly work my way along the steel and wooden walls on the lakefront.
Casting the jig and squid rig toward or parallel to the walls is the ticket. The twister tail gives vibration and flutter and the squid offers an irresistible scent. Being by the walls, I'm in the right place. Cast, make a slow retrieve then hold on. What a great way it is to catch these fish.

With this kind of presentation, you get to cast, you feel the strike, and you get to feel the fight of the fish. That doesn't happen with trolling. While trolling, rods are in rod holders so you miss the strike. When trolling you can't stop the boat so it's really more like dragging the fish in across the surface. There is no fight. Casting is so much more fun.

Don Dziedzina's blog is at illinoisoutdoors.com.
3#

回复 1楼perchman的帖子

老美都咋搞?是拖钓么?看lure好像都是一般bass的饵
4#

好像Jerkbait
5#

回复 4楼zijinfuyuan的帖子

最上面是rapala tdd,最下面应该是x rap,中间那个像是joint shad,不过不能确定
6#

回复 2楼perchman的帖子

非常有用的帖子。来兴趣了。周末搞这个。
吸气,,,呼气,,,sigh。。。。。。