Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Kankakee River 是个好地方 [复制链接]

1#
河里面有小嘴,说明水质很好。伊州最大的walleye 据说就出自K3。

上次和张三船钓荷花滩,上小嘴一条,现场观感也不错。附近居民都直接在河里游泳,玩耍。钓王八,这条河应该有戏。

研究了一下老美论坛,有些信息很用,放这里大家研究吧。

Having the nine year old probably eliminates wading but there are plenty of spots from shore to get fish. Get yourself a couple dozen roaches and try the mouth of Forked Creek, there are places by the dam and another is the Prairie Creek mouth just upriver from I-55. Do a little driving, look around. The state park area is easily accessable. Good areas that are easy for you and the kid to get to. Like Bill said the river changes constantly. My Grandpa used to say that river had no memory. Get out there and drown some minnows with da kid. Might just be a carp or a cat or maybe a big ugly gar, hell it might be a rod bending 5lb smallie!!! Ya never know on that river. Good Fishing bro... 8)~ 8)~ 8)~
--------------

No dam around I-55.
What your seeing is either the RR bridge, or old bridge pilings right next to it.
Try the Island Park area, and there are a few places in the DesPlaines Conservation Area downstream from there.
--------------

If you have time to head a little farther South the State Park is another great place to spend a day fishing! I'm not sure about how it is now but it has produced some great fish for me! Hopefully someone who has better experience in the park then me can give you some pointers. Goodluck!
--------------

kankakee dam and momence 7-3-11

--------------

I fish primarily two spots, one is the Warner Bridge area. If you are heading south from Wilmington on Rte. 102 follow that till you reach a stop sign at Warner Bridge Road. Turn right at the stop sign and cross the river. Park in the access lot on the left. Walk down from there to the river. I've been wading across to the islands and fishing anywhere it looks good. Somewhat of a bar at the upriver part of the island that shelves from a couple of feet deep to 5 or 6ft or deeper. Holes along and around the island. I've picked up fish with a minnow and split shot pretty much everywhere.

Second spot is on the main river across from the broken dam. On the opposite side of the river their is an American Flag billboard. Cross the river and fish the opposite side. Several holes so depending on the depth of the river it can be interesting (as in getting soaked). I've caught a little of everything. Smallmouth, Crappie (surprising number of these), walleye, carp and Gar (Ugh).

Hope it helps.

Another good place for information is Greg at the Fishing Connection in Tinley Park. The man knows a lot of spots to fish, nice guy also.

Also, here's a website for the water level and flow speed of the river. Start looking at it and compare the levels to days you fished. You can decide the days you want to fish or play it safe and watch TV.

http://waterdata.usgs.gov/il/nwis/uv?05527500
分享 转发
2#

nice info!!
发新话题 回复该主题