注册

发新话题 回复该主题

招聘销售员 [复制链接]

1#
【ZT】

We need experienced online
sellers to join our sales team!

WHO WE ARE

We are a merchandising company thatsells clothes, electronics, sporting goods, furniture, etc in volume.
The brands we carry include, specifically butnot exclusively, KitchenAid, CuisinArt, Trek, Ping, Taylormade, Ralph Lauren,All-Clad, J Crew, Cisco, Tod's, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Hugo Boss, Akira, Burberry,Banana Republic, Cole Haan, Pottery Barn, Tibi, Crate and Barrel, CB2, etc. Allour items are back by our 30 day 100% money back guarantee!

WHAT WE OFFER YOU

·
Risk free. You are guaranteed commission for each sale, and with $0investment from you.

·
Great pay. You will earn 15% of the net proceeds (i.e., after ebay, paypal,shipping costs, etc, all of which I willcover). The more you sell, the more money you make!

·

Flexible hours
. You can set your own schedule and work almost fromanywhere. Our sales channels are primarily online (ebay, amazon, bonanza, etc) and to a lesser extent, offline (warehousedirect to consumers)

REQUIREMENTS

·
Online (ebay/amazon,etc) sellers: Youmust have an ebay/paypal account in good standing with at least10 positive feedbacks, and preferably no neutral or negative ones; OR,amazon account; OR bonanza account, etc. If you do not have an account, pleasemake sure you have one set up before contacting me!

·
Responsible and responsive. Must be responsive to buyers' questions.

·
Attention to Detail. Pay attention to minute details on each listing such as brand,model, color, size, available quantity, etc.

·
Well versed and tactical in online selling. Know major online selling sites and have accountsestablished with proven track record of successful selling as evidenced bypositive feedbacks from customers.  

·
Able to travel to Lakeview in Chicago, twice a week at the least tocatalogue, pack, and ship merchandise.

SPECIFICS

You will come to my warehouse and take photos of the items and put them
up on
ebay
and othersites for sale. When items sell, you will collect payments from
buyers, and pay me minus your commission when picking up the items for
shipments.

When responding to my email pleasemake sure that you

·
Respondwith your ebay/amazon/bonanza id

·
Explainyour selling experience and strategy.

Serious only, 非诚勿扰!

Please email fullertonsurfer@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jeff

分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题