Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Golden Living全美500强公司:招聘Quant 一个 [复制链接]

1#
Quantitative Analyst

My name is Ann McCaig and I am a Recruiting Manager for Golden Living. Golden Living is a profitable multi-billion dollar healthcare organization. We are one of the top 500 privately held companies in the US.

I am currently searching for an Analyst for one of our Executive offices in DC. Below are the basics of this opportunity. Please feel free to forward this email along to your network and feel free to contact me directly should you want to learn more.

Data Analyst:

This person will conduct complex financial analysis projects in support of Sr. Management objectives. Provide detailed analysis of both financial (revenue, EBITDA, expenses, etc.) and clinical data relating to the healthcare industry. Evaluate and make recommendations based on current business opportunities as well as potential new markets and business segments.

Qualifications:

BS Degree required in Statistics, Accounting, Finance or Engineering
4 plus years of Quantitative Analysis experience
4 - 10 years experience developing and working with large complex databases and development of processes to analyze, clean and transform raw data into useful actionable information.
Experience in SAS, SQL, or other business intelligence applications preferred.

Ann McCaig
Recruiting Manager
Golden Living
1000 Fianna Way
Fort Smith, AR 72919
479-201-3823
ann.mccaig@goldenli ving.com
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题