Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

考古 [复制链接]

1#
今天考古,挖到这个,船钓很好的参考:

sted: 07:55pm - Aug 31,08

We got there around 930a, little later than planned.  We rented a boat, I put on my portable Humminbird and we set out for the submerged trees across the lake from the baitshop.

I set her up with a standard crappie rig, gold aberdeen hook, minnow and a split shot on a slip bobber. We were marking fish between 15-20 feet in 28 feet of water.

Literally 30 seconds after she dropped her rig in she got a bite. A nice size bluegill, but he went back.

About 5 minutes later I caught a keeper crappie. We didn't see or feel a fish again till 3pm. We moved around the trees, then across the lake. Went to the edge of the no motor zone and decided to just pick a good spot in the trees again and wait for the evening bite.

So we went and got set up again in a spot that was marking a lot of fish and bait. Between 330-7 we caught 24 crappie, and ended up keeping 18 nice ones.

It was a beautiful day, all sun, a slight breeze. I did pick up a nice sunburn even with sunblock. But all in all it was a great day out. Even had two doubles

The people all around us, and it was crowded, weren't catching a thing. I even offered up what we were doing and what depth to fish. A guy and his two little kids came and set up next to us in a canoe. One of the kids was screwing around dragging a nightcrawler through the water a couple feet down. Then a muskie came by like a school bus! lol Those kids were going nuts. They said a dinosaur swam by. Then their dad was cussing them out for having been goofing off instead of catching that monster.

Funny, the kid looked just as happy waving that pole around as any kid I've seen with a fish actually on the hook. *shrug*

All in all it was a good day out.
分享 转发
2#

这是做学问?这密码Between 330-7 很高深!
渔翁铭

山不在高,有险则攀。水不在深,有鱼则欢。斯是渔翁,小隐其间。绿草湖边近,乱石水流潜。往来有渔樵,谈笑侃古今。可以烹鱼鳖,醉美酒。无喧嚣之乱耳,无烦恼之劳眠。朝垂密西湖,夕钓西比河。老子云:何乐不为?
3#

回复 2楼swellfish的帖子

3:30 pm - 7 pm  ,三个半小时,夏天,搞到24条可爱皮,牛人啊! 我手里有份深度地图,回头我对比一下,就能找到具体位置。
4#

回复 3楼perchman的帖子

我以为地理坐标呢,搞清位置可以一试
渔翁铭

山不在高,有险则攀。水不在深,有鱼则欢。斯是渔翁,小隐其间。绿草湖边近,乱石水流潜。往来有渔樵,谈笑侃古今。可以烹鱼鳖,醉美酒。无喧嚣之乱耳,无烦恼之劳眠。朝垂密西湖,夕钓西比河。老子云:何乐不为?
5#

nice. let's try.
发新话题 回复该主题