Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

1998 Ford Contour Manual Transmission 2.0L - $965 [复制链接]

1#
1998 Ford Contour Manual Transmission 2.0L - $965 (Bridgeport)

Please be reminded this is a stick-shift car with a manual transmission. Everything is manual except the motorized side mirrors.

I will go back to China soon, so I need to sell this 1998 Ford Contour LX 2.0L with a mileage of less than 101400 miles. I have owned this dark red car for less than 1.5 years. It is a great working car. I've taken it in a round-trip to Purdue in March without any problem.

Power steering. Front brake/rotor about 2 years old, rear brake only 1 year, good tires with balance/rotation. Oil changes and no leakage reported. Emission test is good (next test is due in Feb 2012). Battery 3 years (no problem for the whole last winter). Airbags. Rear window defroster. Anti-theft alarm. Tilt steering wheel. Belt 1 year. Rear wheel cylinders 1 year. VIN: 1FAFP653XWK201886, clean title.

The issues I can think of are as follows:
1. Scratches on the rear-left and front-right, and a small crack on the bumper when I bought it. The mechanic did not find any problem and it does not bother me.
2. The following problem was already there when I bought it: On the rear-right door, the window crank-handle was broken. So you can not open the window unless you change the regulator inside the door. On the same door at the outer-side, lower-edge of the window the rubber seal was lost. You could probably find a rubber seal at a junk yard if you really want it.
3. It is a little difficult to roll up the front-right window.

Price at KBB.com:
Condition        Value
Excellent                $1,690
Good                $1,490
Fair                        $965
http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/for ... &mileage=101400

Price at edmunds.com:
Private Party
National Base Price                $1,090
Optional Equipment                $58
Anti-Theft Alarm System        $20
2.0L CNG I4 DOHC 16V FI Engine        $23
Rear Window Defroster        $15
Color Adjustment Dark Red        $1
Regional Adjustment for Zip Code 60616                $23
Mileage Adjustment 101,400 miles        $410
Condition Adjustment Average        $-350
Total                $1,232
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1998 ... tmvaction=vdpresult

I am asking for $965. Cash only. As-is.
Free stuff: Steering wheel lock and small snow shovel (very useful during winter).

I am out of town from Sept. 3 to Sept. 6.
Please email me at lvslkz@gmail.com to schedule a test drive or time slot to have a look at the car, if you are REALLY interested.
Please also leave me your phone number in the E-mail, so that I can contact you after I come back.
Please note that first-come, first-served.

Thank you very much.
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题