Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Position: Full-Time Care-Giver for 6 Mo. Old Baby [复制链接]

1#
Position: Full-Time Care-Giver for 6 Mo. Old Baby

Hi, my name is Nancy.  I will be returning to work on Jan. 24, following my maternity leave.
My husband works from our home.

We are seeking an experienced nanny/babysitter for our six-month-old baby, to provide 8 hours of care on weekdays on a long-term basis, in our home.

We are based in River North, area code 60654 (aka 60610).

We are seeking someone with the following qualifications:

• Has two or more years of experience caring for young children.
  • Has experience with providing care for infants and has provided care recently for babies 6 months old or younger.
  • Has been trained in infant CPR or is willing to get trained (I will pay for you to get trained).
  • Is a non-smoker.
  • Fluency in a foreign language desired; Mandarin speaker preferred.
  • Has completed at least some college; college or graduate degree preferred.
  • Is very verbal, likes to talk and is comfortable with speaking to a baby throughout the day (in a language of fluency; does not have to be English).
  • Is available to provide weekday full-time care for at least the next eight months.
  • Speaks proficient English.
    (I can understand ~90% of conversational Mandarin but unfortunately cannot speak Mandarin proficiently, so I am looking for someone who can understand some English.)

We are seeking a care giver who likes to play with babies and will speak to our baby throughout the day.
There are no cooking, cleaning, or housekeeping duties required.

Our main concern is that our baby is cared for and that she is read to and spoken to so she can develop her verbal abilities.

Our baby is very large and tall for her age, so we are looking for a caregiver who is physically able to occasionally pick up a 20-pound+ baby.

She has no developmental issues.

Please contact me as soon as possible at 312.758.5236 if you are interested in this position.
I look forward to speaking with you.
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题