Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Furnished townhouse (Parking optional) West Loop [复制链接]

1#

"
Location: the home is tucked away in a cul de sac right off Taylor street. The townhome is inside a secure gated community. Right next door is the Sheridan Park that has tennis court, swimming pool, ping pong table and other amenities. A few blocks' away from the east campus of UIC, Greek Town and University Village. Walking distance to all the amazing restaurants and eateries on Taylor Street: Tuscany, Al's Beef, Francesca's, Davanti Enoteca, etc. Easy access to bus #60, #157 and the blue line as well as the highway. Short drive to Dominick's, Whole Foods, Target, ICON Theater and the forthcoming Trader Joe's on Roosevelt. Very easy and short commute on bus #60 and #157 to the loop if you work in the area.

The townhome: This is a 2-story home and almost everything is new and has never been used. The living/dining area is fully furnished (not shown in the pics). The patio leads to a shared courtyard filled with greenery, which is delightful and rare in the city. There's storage space in the basement and brand new LG washer/dryer for your use. There's a half-bathroom on the first floor living area. My own bedroom and this room for rent are both on the 2nd floor. We'll share a bathroom with double sink vanity. There's a dedicated outdoor parking space in the complex if you have a car.

The room: The bedroom is huge in Chicago standard, which measures approximately 19 * 10 and has tree top view all year around. It looks out to the landscaped courtyard and therefore is extremely quiet. The room has brand new carpet, 2 closets - one walk-in and one along the wall. It is furnished with an IKEA queen-size bed, writing desk, chair and lamp. (Not shown in the pictures but you'll see the actual furnishing at appointments).

About me: I'm a well-educated straight female in my early 30s. I work with a consulting firm in downtown. I'm laid-back, sociable but tend to be a bit quiet when I get too much work on my agenda, LOL. With this being said, I enjoy good food (a big appeal of this neighborhood, good wine, travels, photography, cheery conversations and a good laugh.

About you: female, professionals or graduate student preferred. I have some simple ground rules: 1) Financially responsible, pay the rent on time. 2) being reasonably clean in the common area. 3) no loud parties and no pets.

Rent: $900 a month + $400 damage deposit. All utilities included (gas, electricity, wireless internet). Parking space is included in the rent. $850 without parking. Lease terms flexible - 9 months or one year.

Subject to background check and income verification. Application fee may be required. Available to move in after May 12th subject to application approval.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/roo/2323127029.html
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题