Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

双语工作机会,$18-$20 per hour [复制链接]

1#

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello! As the Managing Editor of EssayEdge, I thoughtyou'd like to be aware of a work opportunity we have available specifically forindividuals fluent in both Mandarin and English. We're currently looking tohire new independent contractors and members of your organization areencouraged to apply if at all interested. The work is ideally suited for bothcollege students and recent graduates due to its flexible nature.

I hope that you will pass information about thisopportunity along to your association so am including a brief description alongwith my contact information below. If you have any questions, please don'thesitate to contact me.

The one point I want to make very clear: this is**extraordinarily** flexible work. I started editing when I was a senior in collegeand we have many current students actively editing today. It’s a greatway to make extra income without having to commit to a full-time or fixedschedule.

Thanks, and enjoy the start of a new semester!

-Ryan Hickey

Managing Editor, EssayEdge

Job Details:

EssayEdge editors work with applicants to college,graduate school, MBA programs, medical school, and graduate programs to helpthem write effective admissions essays and personal statements. We never writematerial for clients, instead providing grammatical and stylistic edits coupledwith detailed constructive critiques and phone/email consultations (optional -not all editors provide those services). As an EssayEdge editor, you interactone-on-one with clients to help them improve the quality of their written workand better understand the intricacies of the admissions process at their targetinstitution.

EssayEdge editors are independent contractors, which meansthey are free to make their own work schedules. Because our business is webbased, contractors can work whenever they want and from wherever they want, solong as they have access to a computer and the Internet. We have everythingfrom contractors who complete multiple jobs a day to contractors who onlycomplete a few jobs every year. EssayEdge provides access to a web-basedadministrative system through which editors accept and manage jobs. We alsoprovide a company email account for all business-related correspondence. Thevast majority of our current contractor base attended an Ivy League orsimilarly elite institution for college and/or graduate school.

Pay is on a per-job basis, but most editors find theeffective rate of pay to be $18-$20 per hour.

Please note: we are only seeking new editors who arefluent in both English and Chinese. If you are interested in applying for thisposition, please send a resume and brief cover letter to   ryan.hickey@petersons.com.
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题