Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

2001 Honda Accord VP for sale [复制链接]

1#
Up for sale is a 2001 Honda Accord VP. It is a Texas car and saw the very first snow this past year. I shipped it over here with my job relocation. I have just upgraded to a new car, which is the only reason for selling. I am showing all the cosmetic defects in the pictures here (See attached) and being 100% honest. It may not be the most beautiful car, but definitely a great dependable one.

83,000 miles ONLY.
automatic transmission.
Very nice and clean interior. Non-smoking lady's car.
Fresh oil change.
Mechanically excellent. Drives excellent. Two new tires <10,000 miles. Other two tires in decent condition. An extra full-size wheel with good tire in trunk as spare, plus the normal doughnut spare. All tires comes with road hazard and free replacement protections. Never had any problem. Just had brakes checked yesterday to get prepared for selling, but NO problem was found.

Tons of maintenance records to pass along as well. Never missed an oil change.

SAFE and mechanically EXCELLENT car. Get this car if you care more about safety and mechanic performance than cosmetics.

It does NOT have power window/door options. This is a base model.
It does have cosmetic problems including: clear-coat fading (paint itself IS perfect) that makes the white dots as seen in the picture, scratch on the rear side above the tire, dent on the driver side door and fender (parking lot impact). Clear carfax and autocheck report in hand. Clean Illinois title in hand. No accidents.

Asking for $5500 or best offer. First come first serve. Serious inquiries only please. Please leave a phone number if interested in a test drive. Thank you very much!  Contact: insectkiller30@yahoo.com
分享 转发
2#

允许输入拉丁字符的拼音

Phone number?? i call you?
3#

会讲中文?
发新话题 回复该主题