Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Help please [复制链接]

1#
There are many versions of DxO Optic Pro software at various prices in the range of $60 to $140.  Which version is practical for an amateur who wants just moderate use to improve the photo quality?  This amateur found the learning curve of the Elite version of Light Room is too steep.
The advertisement of DOP is confusion.  Do I understand correctly that the latest version of the DOP is integrated into LR so one can buy two-in-one with the LR purchase?

What is the functional difference between the DOP and LR?  What can DOP do whereas LR can't, and vice versa?
分享 转发
2#

DxO Optic Pro is not any easier to use. If you already own LR, my recommendation would be just stay with it. As you already discovered, DxO has different modules and claims to have better result for certain function(and I agree). However, I am not aware of any meaningful functions that can only be achieved using DxO but not LR. Your other question, by integrated, it is actually just a way to provide access from within LR to launch DxO.
3#

回复 2楼大光圈的帖子

Thank you very much for helping.
4#

I would highly recommend Lightroom to any photographer who wants to do some editing. Practically 99.9% of users prefer Lightroom.
5#

Many thanks indeed.
发新话题 回复该主题