Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

爷俩搞了7条trout(zt) [复制链接]

1#
Posted: 09:35pm - Apr 17,13

Late report. Got canceled from work yesterday. So I ask my son wer does he want to go chuky cheez or fishing? my son said lets go fishin!   so me n my son went trout fishin by zion. We stop by LMA first to get some red minnows coz lately thats what the trout prefered. I told him wer goin to catch lots of fish bcoz bad weather s comin in tommorow. Luckily im right  He reeled in most n lost a ton but its ok i wanted him to learn. Finally he gave up n we kept 7.
Mommy was so proud  

Posted: 06:30pm - Apr 18,13

appreciated all the positive feedbacks guys  

My son s four yrs old. Took him many times, but mostly by mchnry dam fishin for panfish wen he was only two yrs old n Couple times trolling @ the big pond. Back then he wasnt payin much attention. But lately, hes been wanting to go. Actually i worked nite shift last nite n by few hrs of sleep his waking me up to go again   so hes really hooked. Hes also beggin me to buy him his own rod n reel  so we made our way to LMA to get some more red minnows (florin  ) then head to the pond. I told my son wer not goin to catch any fish today coz the water was stirred up, flooded,n theyre not hungry. He said how do u knw?   We set up couples poles n wind kicked up and the air temp probably drop 10* instantly. We only stayed myb less than an hr. gone home empty handed. He was very disappointed. I assured him next time its goin to b a better day. Also after buying him mcdonalds he forgot everything  

Had a blast the other day fishing with my son n reading lots of replies: priceless!  

还是得跟有经验的人请教啊,这哥们明显就知道昨天不适合钓鱼,虽然雨不大。
分享 转发
你的小伙伴们都被我杀光了
2#

第一张照片,小孩怎么长一张大人的脸,ps ?
3#

小帅哥大有鱼途!好好培养!但7条是不是超过limit?要小心!
渔翁铭

山不在高,有险则攀。水不在深,有鱼则欢。斯是渔翁,小隐其间。绿草湖边近,乱石水流潜。往来有渔樵,谈笑侃古今。可以烹鱼鳖,醉美酒。无喧嚣之乱耳,无烦恼之劳眠。朝垂密西湖,夕钓西比河。老子云:何乐不为?
4#

回复 3楼swellfish的帖子

版大,人小帅哥不是人嘛,两个人10条嘛
5#

回复 4楼perchman的帖子

两个人一个鱼证,小帅哥没有什么限制吗?小帅哥是可以无证钓鱼,但必须有大人领着,可有没有什么limit俺就不知道了,你知道吗?
渔翁铭

山不在高,有险则攀。水不在深,有鱼则欢。斯是渔翁,小隐其间。绿草湖边近,乱石水流潜。往来有渔樵,谈笑侃古今。可以烹鱼鳖,醉美酒。无喧嚣之乱耳,无烦恼之劳眠。朝垂密西湖,夕钓西比河。老子云:何乐不为?
6#

red minnow是啥,31街好像没有这种货色。
你的小伙伴们都被我杀光了
7#

回复 5楼swellfish的帖子

这是法律的灰色区域。如果较劲的话:小帅锅名下的5条鱼,必须是小帅锅自己亲自拉上岸。如果鱼警远远拿个望远镜,看见老爸帮儿子拉上鱼,然后keep, 就可以开罚单。
8#

回复 6楼littlefish的帖子

红minnow  很醒目,在麻油那边的baitshop 见过,效果应该很不错。
发新话题 回复该主题