Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

问一个Nikon 镜头的问题 [复制链接]

1#

I would buy it from Adorama because of their great reputation as a professional camera supply store.
You would be better served with a all-purpose lens such as the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom Lens. (I am a Canon user that's why I like to use Canon product to illustrate my point. ) This way you only have to carry one single lens all the time since it has both wide angle and telephoto functions. The price of the lens alone would be more expensive then your whole kit. So, you'll be better off with this kit if you want to save money.
The difference between the two lenses will be obvious to you when you get your hands on them. The wide angle lens covers a wider angle so is best for landscape shots. The telephoto lens has a much narrower angle of view and is more suited for far away objects, that's why it is called a telephoto lens.
Hope this will help you.

FSC
分享 转发
2#

Hello tomrotc
Totally agree with your comments.
A friend of mine and myself are planning to promote more photographic activities in the Chicago area. We'll be delighted to have you join our newly formed club, The 东方摄影协会.
Please pay attention to this blog for more info.

FSC
发新话题 回复该主题