Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

问一个Nikon 镜头的问题 [复制链接]

1#
刚刚对单反相机产生兴趣,准备买一个Nikon相机,看到网上有Nikon 3100 相机,可以拍照,拍录像,基本满足我的需求,但镜头有一个问题。
看到的多是  15 -55 的镜头+  55-200 的镜头 +Nikon 3100。搞不懂为什么要有15 -55 的镜头+  55-200 的镜头两种镜头,一个 15 -200 的镜头不就搞定了么,拍远一点的还不用换镜头,多省事啊?

看了几家网站的,我比较中意Amazon 上的,请大牛们指导指导。另外,听说adorama是个品牌,但不知道 Cameta Camera 这个卖家信誉怎么样?

一,
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Digital-18-55mm-55-200mm-Accessory/dp/B0041E00TW/ref=sr_1_46?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1347225799&sr=1-46

Price:     $669.95    Ships from and sold by Cameta Camera.  

Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm VR + 55-200mm VR Lens with 16GB Card + Filters + Case + Accessory Kit

--------------------
http://www.adorama.com/INKD3100K2A.html      

Your Final Price $646.95   Free Shipping

Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm NIKKOR VR Lens, & 55mm - 200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S VR Zoom Lens U.S.A. Warranty

--------------------

http://www.adorama.com/INKD3100KL5.html

Your Final Price $1,096.95    Free Shipping

Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm NIKKOR VR Lens, & Nikon 18mm - 200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR II Lens - U.S.A. Warranty

------------------------
分享 转发
2#

I would buy it from Adorama because of their great reputation as a professional camera supply store.
You would be better served with a all-purpose lens such as the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom Lens. (I am a Canon user that's why I like to use Canon product to illustrate my point. ) This way you only have to carry one single lens all the time since it has both wide angle and telephoto functions. The price of the lens alone would be more expensive then your whole kit. So, you'll be better off with this kit if you want to save money.
The difference between the two lenses will be obvious to you when you get your hands on them. The wide angle lens covers a wider angle so is best for landscape shots. The telephoto lens has a much narrower angle of view and is more suited for far away objects, that's why it is called a telephoto lens.
Hope this will help you.

FSC
3#

回复 2楼drfcheng的帖子
多谢回复!Adorama 是我一个爱摄影的朋友推荐的,应该可以信赖。我自己比较喜欢尼康相机,不知道 Nikon 18mm - 200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR II Len, 是不是一个all purpose的镜头 ?

我买这个相机的目的有旅游摄影,近景,远景的都可以,学校舞台演出拍照,还有给女儿的舞蹈表演拍录像,所以需要个焦距能长能短,不用换镜头的,比较省事。
4#

Hey, 摄影小菜鸟!

1. Nikon 18mm - 200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR II Len is a solid all purpose lens and should serve your purposes well. I used both the first and second generation of this lens. It's very sharp in the wide/mid-zoom range but noticeably less sharp at the telephoto side. But most of the your photos are for Web-only, I don't think sharpness will be a big issue. To answer your first question, there are a few disadvantages of the 18-200mm lens compared to the two lens combo.
a. The 18-200mm is heavier than any of the smaller lenses.
b. The 18-200mm is more expensive than the two smaller lenses combined. This is largely due to the higher production cost of the wider zoom range.
However, if I were you, I'd still go for the 18-200mm because of its convenience. Changing lenses in the field can be a real pain in the neck especially for the photojournalistic work you do. Nikon does have a 18-300mm lens, but it costs almost $1000. I doubt if you really need the 300mm for most of your work.
2. Adorama and Cameta are both reputable dealers.
3. You do have the option for get a used first generation 18-200mm for a lower price. Optically it's pretty much the same as its successor. The only down side is its louder motor noise that gets recorded in videos, if you use autofocus in video mode. The second generation is much quieter.

My two cents...:-)
5#

Hello tomrotc
Totally agree with your comments.
A friend of mine and myself are planning to promote more photographic activities in the Chicago area. We'll be delighted to have you join our newly formed club, The 东方摄影协会.
Please pay attention to this blog for more info.

FSC
6#

回复 4楼tomrotc的帖子

非常谢谢!欢迎常来给菜鸟们指导工作哈!
发新话题 回复该主题